What is the consequence if I switch from ovs-subnet to ovs-multitenant on production cluster ?

Hi,

I've made a mistake: I've installed my OpenShift cluster with ovs-subnet but I want to use ovs-multitenant.

What is the consequence if I execute the switch on production server ? I simply need to restart all node after configuration update ?

Best regards,
Stéphane