Re: Configure Nameserver of a Docker container

Each pod is given a nameserver IP that is a virtual IP representing
the master.  DNS for inside the cluster is served by that IP.  You can
edit the host's /etc/resolv.conf to add other nameservers.  You cannot
remove the internal DNS address without causing internal DNS to be
unresolvable (addresses like NAME.NAMESPACE.svc.cluster.local)