Use own Dockerhub registry instead of openshift

We are setting up a POC for OpenShift Origin.
We try to use all our own images (so an own docker hub account and reuse the same images of OpenShift).
Because we had a big issue some time ago in our POC project because OpenShift deleted some images which were older than 1.2.0.

Is it possible to configure something inside openshift so we can pull our images (for metrics, for registry, for router etc.) from our own registry and not from the openshift/origin docker hub registry?

Thanks