Re: Use own Dockerhub registry instead of openshift

You can specify a different image pattern in Ansible (or in the CLI
tools oadm registry / oadm router) to tell OpenShift where to pull the
images from.  You'll need to match the Origin pattern though
(registry/namespace/openshift-{same_suffixes_as_origin}) and have a
consistent tag for all of them.