RE: Use own Dockerhub registry instead of openshift

Thanks for the fast reply. Where can we find it in the ansible repo?
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible

Do we also need to change our images of or do we have to create a "test" project.
For example if we want to push all the images with version 1.1.6 to our repo on dockerhub wich is called test:
normally we do this as: test/origin-...:v1.1.6 but than it isn't inserted in the "openshift" project probably?
Or do we have to call it: test/openshift/origin-... (if that's possible on docker hub)