Re: Use own Dockerhub registry instead of openshift

Den,

Here's the ansible variable documented in the example inventories. I'd
suggest fully qualifying it ie:
'hub.docker.io/dencowboy/test-${component}:${version}'
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/blob/master/inventory/byo/hosts.origin.example#L79-L82