RE: Use own Dockerhub registry instead of openshift

Hi, thanks Scott.
I've edited the playbook and reran it:

I've a registry with the origin-pod image and the ha-proxy-router image in my registry.
I tried to deploy my router

Error syncing pod, skipping: failed to "StartContainer" for "POD" with ErrImagePull: "image pull failed for docker.io/my-repo/origin-pod:v1.2.0-1-g7386b49, this may be because there are no credentials on this request. details: (Tag v1.2.0-1-g7386b49 not found in repository docker.io/my-repo/origin-pod)"

2 issues:
no credentials on this request (it's a public registry so probably no issue?)
tag v1.2.0-1-g7386b49 not found: I have an image with tag v1.2.0 and tag latest (on the same image). I don't know why it tries to pull an image with this tag because this tag doesn't even exist in the OpenShift repo on Dockerhub:

v1.3.0-alpha.0
511 KB
2 months ago
v1.2.0-rc2