Re: How to list all roles a user has?

Thanks David,  I'm trying to figure out though for a specific user (I'm actually trying to do this with the RESTful API but I figured I'd work backwards from the oc command).  If I have a specific user, how to I list all the roles that user is a member of?  For instance if I hit

/oapi/v1/users/username I get some attributes about username and a list of groups, but no roles.  The rolebinding endpoints all look to only list members of the binding but not the other way.  is what I'm looking for exist?

Thanks