Re: openshift and flocker

Hi.

Am 17-06-2016 00:01, schrieb Clayton Coleman:
No reason.  Their dependency tree looks small, please open an issue on
GitHub and we'll try to get it added.

Thanks.

Issue opened

https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/9398

BR Aleks

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 6:59 AM, aleks <al-openshiftusers none at> wrote:
Hi.

I haven't found flocker in the list of supported PersistentVolume plug-ins

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/architecture/additional_concepts/storage.html#types-of-persistent-volumes

When I take a look into the kubernetes doc is flocker listed

http://kubernetes.io/docs/user-guide/volumes/#flocker

Do you plan to add flocker in the future?

BR Aleks