RE: Use own Dockerhub registry instead of openshift

$ oadm router router --replicas=1 \
    --credentials='/etc/origin/master/openshift-router.kubeconfig' \
    --service-account=router \
    --images=docker.io/my-registry/origin-${component}:${latest}

dc:
image: 'docker.io/my-registry/origin-:'
        imagePullPolicy: IfNotPresent

It will work if I use my real image name origin-haproxy and real tag but that doesn't seem like a real solution.