Re: Creating from a template: get parameters from a file

We do not have any parameters that require newlines, thankfully.  In my opinion, that would be kind of insane.

new-app isn't a great solution, since the template is intended to set up our entire environment with multiple apps (some apps share parameters).  Or current work-around is a Python script that generates _javascript_ that we then paste into the Chrome JS console to populate the fields in the web UI.

I'd really just like oc process to accept a file containing key=value pairs, one per line.