Re: Creating from a template: get parameters from a file

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 3:07 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
The -v flag needs to be fixed for sure (splitting flag values is bad).

New-app should support both -f FILE and -p (which you can specify multiple -p, one for each param).

-
​f is already used to indicate "instantiate the template defined in this local file", but i've created this card to track adding some sort of parameter from file feature:

https://trello.com/c/BMuLvOny/968-supply-oc-new-app-and-oc-process-parameter-list-via-a-file

Do you have any templates that require new lines?