Re: prune tags

Prune definitely knows that.  We also know the time the tag was last updated.

On Jun 21, 2016, at 8:57 PM, Philippe Lafoucrière <philippe lafoucriere tech-angels com> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 2:33 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
I don't think we have anything to prune tags (since we don't know what
tag names to prune).  We'd need some way of knowing the tag was "not
important" before it could be pruned.

I would say, if no stream nor container is using a specific tag?
I admit it's a bit harder than just untagged layers for images :(