Re: All my ipfailover pods are in "Entering MASTER STATE", it's not fair ?

Couldn't figure out if you have a problem or not  (or it was just a question) from the email thread.

It's an observation and I don't know if it's normal and I ask the question. Sorry if my mail is unclear.

What does "ip addr show" on all the nodes show?  This is the nodes where your ipfailover pods are running.

Now ip failover is visible on all hosts.

Are the VIPs allocated to both nodes (assuming you have from the logs), then it is likely some of the VRRP instances would be in master state.

Yes, it's.

Thanks

Best regards,
Stéphane