logs aggregation

Hi,

Something would be very useful in the console: logs from all replicas aggregated in a single page.
This is particularly useful when several web servers are serving the same site, and we need to debug something (ala docker-compose).
We could do that with the latest graylog, but directly in the console would be a killer feature.

Thanks!
Philippe