Re: define openshift origin version (stable 1.2.0) for Ansible install

Yep, seems that my new way of creating the rpms for CentOS got the
version of the rpm right, but wrong for setting the ldflags, which was
causing the binary to have a different version.

At some point in the near future we need to re-evaluate git tags and
versions in the origin.spec file.  (Why it is the rpm spec version
always 0.0.1 when in reality the version everywhere else is 1.2.0)

Worked with Scott to figure out a correct way to consistently build
the rpms.  In the end, neither of our workflows failed in sneaky ways,
so I just fixed things manually.  Not something we can do
consistently, but I really needed to get a working 1.2.0 version out.

What works:  origin-1.2.0-4.el7
https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=11349

You should be able to test it within an hour via
yum --enablerepo=centos-openshift-origin-testing install origin\*

This version is still getting signed and pushed out.  That takes more time.

Sorry for all the problems this has caused.

Troy