Question regarding upgrade of containerised deployment

Hello,

I've noticed on the enterprise documentation page (ref: https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/latest/install_config/upgrading/index.html ) that upgrading of containerized versions are supported for 3.1 => 3.2

If I'm using origin - which is currently on 1.3 (alpha1) - is there a method of upgrading to alpha2.  For example, do I just follow the manual upgrade steps ( https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/upgrading/manual_upgrades.html ) but instead changing the version numbers in the systemd scripts / node-/master config as appropriate?

Any input appreciated.

Cheers,

James