Re: All my image stream are bad docker registry IP, where is my mistake ?

The IP is cached by the master when you install the registry.  If you delete the service, you'll need to restart your masters.  The values in etcd will be wrong though, so you'll either want to recreate the service using the original service ip (spec.clusterIP) or expect your images to need to be pushed again.  1.3.0-alpha.3 will include a migrator for fixups like this.  At some point soon we'll move to DNS for the registry but that requires node setup.

Generally, don't delete your registry service, just recreate the DC.