Re: Labels removed from private registry

What label name did you use, and when you pull what labels do you see in Docker inspect?

On Jun 28, 2016, at 6:56 AM, Philippe Lafoucrière <philippe lafoucriere tech-angels com> wrote:

Hi,

We have labeled our images with a git commit sha, and apparently this label disappear when the image is pushed on our openshift private registry. Is this something on purpose?

Thanks,
Philippe