Can't override default token age?

I have this in my master-config.yaml:

oauthConfig:
  tokenConfig:
    accessTokenMaxAgeSeconds: 2628000

Yet, I have to log in every morning, which makes me think the token age is still the default 24 hours.  Why?

Context: I want Nagios to be able to check services in our OpenShift Origin cluster to ensure that they have at least two healthy pods, among other things.  I don't want to have to continually regenerate tokens for Nagios to use.  Also, it's kind of a pain for the human users.

--
Alex Wauck // DevOps Engineer

E X O S I T E
www.exosite.com