Re: Handling rolling restarts

Andrew,

Our ops teams remove the endpoint from the kubernetes service and then
restart the master. When the master starts again it automatically adds
its api endpoint back into the kubernetes service. This process would
proactively remove the endpoint but if that weren't done the endpoint
leasing introduced in 1.3 should automatically remove the endpoint
after a brief period of time. They also manually manage their load
balancer to remove the api server there when rolling a given master,
we don't have anything like that for the load balancer provisioned
using openshift-ansible, I don't know if you're using that load
balancer or not.

--
Scott