Re: Configure resolv.conf Pods

Hmm, I thought it was there in more recent versions too? The reason
that this is there is because we want 'fran.project' or 'frans' to use
the search path to resolve 'fransapp.project.svc.cluster.local' so
pods can reference the service without knowing the FQDN.

Can you elaborate on how it's failing in the 1.0.8 environment? I
imagine the problem there is that there's probably a conflict on port
53 on your masters which are also nodes? To work around this we've
moved skydns to port 8053, check master-config.yaml for
dnsConfig.bindAddress and see if it's binding to port 53 or 8053. If
you move it to 8053 and restart the master does it help?

--
Scott