Re: Jenkins plugin - binary build

I wanted to use Jenkins v2 which you didn't have an image for. I see that there is one now. I'll have to consider if it's worth switching over.

On 4 October 2016 at 09:54, Ben Parees <bparees redhat com> wrote:

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 6:28 PM, Lionel Orellana <lionelve gmail com> wrote:
No, I started with the image provided by the jenkins guys.

​I strongly suggest you use our image which includes the oc tooling and, if instantiated from our template, will have all the correct permissions for interacting with openshift.

https://github.com/openshift/origin/tree/master/examples/jenkins