Re: ansible origin playbook errata?

We maintain branches in the github repo, release-1.2, release-1.3, etc
that are updated less frequently meaning they often don't get the
latest installer features but should be more stable. The master branch
shouldn't be used for 1.2 installs at this point, we're only testing
it against the latest stable release and current development releases.
Setting openshift_release=v1.2 should force installation of 1.2,
though i'm not certain if that feature exists in the release-1.2
branch or not.

The error you ran into is fixed on master via
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/pull/2552 the problem
was introduced in
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/pull/2511