Behind a Proxy server

Hello,

Our open shift server is behind a proxy inside our corporate network

We are finding that there are all kinds of things that do not work unless they can connect to the internet.

I see the documentation here:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en/openshift-container-platform/3.3/paged/installation-and-configuration/chapter-21-working-with-http-proxies

and here:

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/http_proxies.html

But it appears that is for outbound. Does that documentation apply to inbound traffic coming into our openshift servers sitting behind a proxy inside our network?