configuration of external host

Hi,
I have a doubt regarded to openshift ip's pods.
I have configured a cluster that  has 3 hosts which can run  pods (nodes). And a separate host is dedicated as infrastructure node.

Inside one application that will run in a container (on my pods), I need to communicate over TCP, to an external host (not located in my cluster) that is "hard secure"; with  this I mean that I must specify the ip addresses where the external host will receive communication, and where the external host will respond to that communication.

Do I have to specify all 3 nodes (3 public ip's), that are available to run pods under my cluster as IN communication, and the infrastructure-openshift-node ip (because there is deployed the router) as the OUTPUT communication?

or because the communication will be over TCP, I just need to specify the 3 nodes?
Do you know if I have to take care of something else, maybe regarded to the internal openshift network configuragion/bridge?

--

--Ricardo Aguirre
Software Engineer