Re: cockpit-shell requirement error during ansible install

I figured it out. There is a bug in the openshift installer (even the enterprise version!).  I had to replace the following files

/usr/share/ansible/openshift-ansible/playbooks/byo/openshift-cluster/roles/cockpit/tasks/main.yml and/usr/share/ansible/openshift-ansible/playbooks/common/openshift-cluster/roles/cockpit/tasks/main.yml with a file that forces cockpit verison 103.