Authentication error no matter what I do

Inline image 2

I get the above error when I have standard username and password authentication with htpasswd enabled as well as when I have authentication disabled entirely and use AllowAll. Nothing I do seems to get around this error. I have installed openshift with the ansible installer successfully many times before. Now I can't seem to even get a user logged in.