Re: Authentication error no matter what I do

This is a complete showstopper, does anyone have any ideas?

On Oct 9, 2016 8:51 PM, "Dean Peterson" <peterson dean gmail com> wrote:
Inline image 2

I get the above error when I have standard username and password authentication with htpasswd enabled as well as when I have authentication disabled entirely and use AllowAll. Nothing I do seems to get around this error. I have installed openshift with the ansible installer successfully many times before. Now I can't seem to even get a user logged in.