Re: clean up elastic search logging project

On 10/10/2016 01:26 AM, Den Cowboy wrote:

Hi,

We have implemented our logging project:https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/aggregate_logging.html

We are using ephemeral storage for ou ES containers.
But now is our question how we can set a limit or something: clear db after reaching 4GB storage or something.
Is this possbile?

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/aggregate_logging.html#configuring-curator

With curator the limits are time based, not size based, but that may be enough to limit your disk usage if your log rate is fairly consistent.

I checked the environment variables but the limits seem to be on RAM.

Thanks