Re: Authentication error no matter what I do

What URL is your web console located at? That is typically seen when the redirectURI of the openshift-web-console OAuthClient doesn't match the URL of the web console.

seeing master-config.yaml and `oc get oauthclient/openshift-web-console -o yaml` would help