Re: External Oracle service

So I got the external service and endpoint for my oracle database going. It seems that within a project all services get environments variables to locate all the other services. Can I restrict what services are able to see my external database? In the mysql example that would be limiting who gets the value of EXTERNAL_MYSQL_SERVICE_SERVICE_HOST injected.