Cluster-Birthday: 1 year old, many certificates expiring - how to update?

Hello,

our first cluster is nearly 1 year old and many certificates on the master are going to expire soon. Is there a guide on how to update them? What do we need to do to make sure our cluster doesn't just cease working on the 22nd of October?

Regards

$ openssl x509 -enddate -noout -in XYZ

/etc/origin/master/admin.crt
notAfter=Oct 22 07:03:34 2016 GMT

/etc/origin/master/ca-bundle.crt
notAfter=Oct 22 07:03:31 2016 GMT

/etc/origin/master/ca.crt
notAfter=Oct 22 07:03:31 2016 GMT

/etc/origin/master/master.etcd-client.crt
notAfter=Oct 22 07:03:33 2016 GMT

/etc/origin/master/master.kubelet-client.crt
notAfter=Oct 22 07:03:33 2016 GMT

/etc/origin/master/openshift-master.crt
notAfter=Oct 22 07:03:32 2016 GMT

/etc/origin/master/openshift-registry.crt
notAfter=Oct 22 07:03:35 2016 GMT

/etc/origin/master/openshift-router.crt
notAfter=Oct 22 07:03:35 2016 GMT