Do openshift can keep Track of absolutely all service activity, in a High Availability (many replicas) Scenario?

Hi,

I  have a doubt regarded the  openshift ability to keep Track of absolutely all service activity, in a High Availability (many replicas) Scenario.

We are working in  build a microService that will  communicate through TCP (sockets) to Mainframe.
We will  run several  Pods as replicas in  order t o achieve High Availability.
We know that figuring everything in this way each transaction can be logged for the answering pod.
Then we can store logging messages in elasticSearch and theoretically we can get even  dead pods (is this true?); we can  aggregated them based on application labels.
Using multiple pods there will never be messages dropped on the floor because at least one pod will be up to answer.

But we do not know what happen at example if a message was already assigned to the pod1 and then if it goes done before receiveing the reply from the Destination.
Does the openshift High Availability mechanism will resend the last message to another available pod, since "it knows" that is down.

The problem is that my service cannot lost any message and it must record every activity.

Can someone help me to clarify?

Thank you in advance

--

Ricardo Aguirre