Re: Managing OpenShift Configuration with Puppet/Ans ible… what are your best practices?

We manage most of our systems with Salt, and this includes our OpenShift cluster.  We create nodes with salt-cloud and lay the groundwork (e.g. admin user accounts, install various useful packages) using Salt, and then we do the actual OpenShift installation using openshift-ansible (which Rich Megginson mentioned).  We find that this works fairly well.  You could probably do something similar with Puppet.  I don't recommend trying to do the OpenShift install with anything other than openshift-ansible, though.