Re: Red Hat images doco

Never mind me. It's all in the customer portal.

On 12 October 2016 at 21:57, Lionel Orellana <lionelve gmail com> wrote:
Hi

Is there any doco on Red Hat's JBoss images? With Wildfly I can go to github to see how the image is built. Looking at the Dockerfile is very useful too to understand what's going on. Red Hat's registry ( registry.access.redhat.com) doesn't give any useful info. Is there a correlation between EAP images on registry.access.redhat.com and Wildfly image sources on https://github.com/openshift-s2i/s2i-wildfly?

Thanks