jboss-eap64-openshift quickstart maven proxy

Hi

I'm trying to run the jboss-eap64-openshift quickstart but the build is failing to download from maven central.

[ERROR] Non-resolvable import POM: Could not transfer artifact org.jboss.bom.eap:jboss-javaee-6.0-with-tools:pom:6.4.0.GA from/to central (https://repo1.maven.org/maven2): Connection to https://repo1.maven.org refused @ line 71, column 25

I had no problems with the Wildfly quickstarts.

I tried setting proxyHost and proxyPort in MAVEN_OPTS but that did nothing.

Do I really have to clone the repo and modify the maven settings.xml file to run the quickstart? How come Wildfly works?

Thanks