Re: Managing OpenShift Configuration with Puppet/Ans ible… what are your best practices?

Just to clarify our need here:

We want the projects config inside a configuration tool. There's currently nothing preventing from modifying the config of a project (let's say, a DC), and no one will be notified of the change.
We're looking for something to keep track of changes, and make sure the config deployed is the config we have in our git repo.

Thanks