Re: Trouble restarting Node

I found that this is a bug Redhat can't seem to track down. They give a complex solution. I restarted the server instead and that fixed the problem.

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Dean Peterson <peterson dean gmail com> wrote:
I really don't understand. All I've done is run the standard ansible install playbook. Everything was up and running. I simply tried restarting the node and it fails to start. The node was running. The master starts fine but the node refuses to start.