Re: Managing OpenShift Configuration with Puppet/Ans ible… what are your best practices?

Oh, I see.  I misread your question and thought you were asking about OpenShift-related config files, which we manage with Salt.  We don't have any method of managing the various OpenShift/Kubernetes objects themselves or tracking changes to them.

I'm very interested in the Ansible tools Clayton mentioned.