Re: Managing OpenShift Configuration with Puppet/Ansible … what are your best practices?

On 10/13/2016 07:52 AM, Philippe Lafoucrière wrote:
Just to clarify our need here:

We want the projects config inside a configuration tool. There's currently nothing preventing from modifying the config of a project (let's say, a DC), and no one will be notified of the change.

Do you mean, if someone does 'oc edit dc my-project-dc', you want to be able to sync those changes back to some config file, so that if you redeploy, it will use the changes you made when you did the 'oc edit'?

We're looking for something to keep track of changes, and make sure the config deployed is the config we have in our git repo.

Thanks

​