HTTPS certificate change

Hi all,

I would like to change https certificate. I modified the routes and the certificate served is not changed. Know somebody why ? The certificates are correctly written to the router pod. I don’t understand

  bind 127.0.0.1:10444 ssl no-sslv3 crt /etc/pki/tls/private/tls.crt crt /var/lib/haproxy/router/certs accept-proxy

In the directory certs there are many PEM certificates. But the server returns the /etc/pki/tls/private/tls.crt

I have question:

1. how correctly change the certificate for all routes
2. why didn’t works this solutions for the specific route

Is there any way how to deploy/update new router (oadm router) without deleting them ?

Thanks Mila