Satellite instead of subscription-manager PLEASE HELP (BLOCKED)

Can anyone please help? We use satellite for access to our software. We do not use subscription-manager. Unfortunately when running docker builds, the containers cannot access the hosts registries because they expect to access auto attached subscription-manager subscriptions
How is openshift supposed to work with satellite instead of subscription-manager?