Re: Satellite instead of subscription-manager PLEASE HELP (BLOCKED)

Our machines use rhn classic. If I try to run subscription-manager register it says I am already registered with redhat classic. However, this does seem to be compatible with Docker and Openshift. Operations wants to stick with redhat classic and satellite. Is this possible?