Re: jboss-eap64-openshift quickstart maven proxy

Thanks Jim.

It worked by setting

HTTP_PROXY_HOST=proxy.server.name

and

HTTP_PROXY_PORT=port

Are these supposed to be set globally by the Ansible scripts? I have openshift_http_proxy, openshift_https_proxy, openshift_no_proxy and openshift_generate_no_proxy_hosts in my inventory file.