Re: Satellite instead of subscription-manager PLEASE HELP (BLOCKED)

I went to the link: "https://access.redhat.com/rhn-to-rhsm". It says satellite users should be unaffected. I'm a little confused. I'm using satellite, but when I type subscription-manager register it says i'm registered. However, when I run "subscription-manager attach --auto", it spins for a while then says I am not registered. We pay a lot of money for Openshift Enterprise and it will not work without upgrading our entire satellite system? Right now we are on version 5.5 of satellite. There is no way to make this work with our existing setup?