Re: How to manage images within Open Shift internal docker registry / HA of docker registry

> On Oct 17, 2016, at 7:58 AM, David Strejc <david strejc gmail com> wrote:
>
> Is there any way how I can remove unused or old images from internal
> Open Shift docker registry?

The prune command is intended for that, although it has some
limitations described in the docs.

> And other question - is there any documentation for HA deployment of
> Open Shift docker registry as this can be single point of failure?

Use an object store backend and scale the registry up from 1 -> N.  If
you have NFS or gluster, you can also scale up but you'd need to be
aware of the implications for gluster/NFS tuning, and you may have
some max scale limitations.