Re: Global key for builds

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 6:23 AM, David Strejc <david strejc gmail com> wrote:
Is there any way how to add globally git ssh key for deployments?

We need to somehow make process of accessing private repositories
easier. (So user don't have to add key and edit build config
afterwards {adding sourceSecret line to yaml}).

​Not currently.  We are discussing a few options, one of which is allowing the builddefaulter to assign a default secret name to every build that is created, if the build doesn't already reference a secret.  This would require that a secret w/ that specific name already exist in every project, however, so it's not an ideal solution.​

​We did just introduce an "oc set secret" command to make it easier to set the secret on a buildconfig so you don't have to edit yaml/json, anyway.  The command is in origin now and will be part of OCP 3.4.

David Strejc
https://octopussystems.cz
t: +420734270131
e: david strejc gmail com