Re: Using source secret inside build container

Hi David,

You can add the same secret as a build secret to your build:
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/dev_guide/builds.html#using-secrets

On Oct 19, 2016, at 6:44 AM, David Strejc <david strejc gmail com> wrote:

Is there any way how I can use source secret inside build container?

Our npm install build command needs access to internal git repository
and I need to somehow pass same ssh key (inside secret for source) to
npm install.

Thank you.

David Strejc
https://octopussystems.cz