build strategy JenkinsPipeline is not allowed

Hi All,

After upgrading my Origin 1.2 cluster to 1.3, I tried to create a JenkinsPipeline buildConfig, based on this example: https://github.com/VeerMuchandi/pipeline-example/blob/master/pipeline.yml

However, after trying to create the build config by pasting the contents of the YAML file in the Import YAML / JSON tab in the web console, I get an error saying:

"buildconfigs "myfirstpipeline" is forbidden: build strategy JenkinsPipeline is not allowed"

Maybe I am a superficial reader, but I haven't seen anything in the docs about having to specifically enable this. So, how should I do it?

Regards,
Miklós